Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This blog post is not dedicated to my dad. I know, that sounds pretty horrible, right? The post is dedicated to my husband, also known as "The Fireman". Instead of writing anything sentimental or goofy, I'm just going to share some pictures of our September 2006 trip to Ocean City, New Jersey. We've always enjoyed family trips, but this was one of the first that allowed us to spend time together, just the four of us. Enjoy, and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

The Fireman took the boys on their first ever visit to
the Ocean City, NJ Corvette show on the boardwalk.

Thing 1 and the Fireman watching girls on the beach together.

"But I just has to tell you ONE more thing!"
Thing 2 and his dad having a serious discussion at the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!