Tuesday, May 8, 2012

31 Ways to Waste Time - Day 8

Today's way to waste time is by playing with the Magic Crystal Ball.


I know, not very exciting and I actually didn't spend much time playing with it. Today was very busy! I voted then went to Panera for some quiet time where I wrote for a client. I also got to spend a few minutes visiting with the owner of The Corporate Writing Pro, who is my amazing boss over at my other job.

Then, I came home and fixed dinner without burning anything (too much). It wasn't anything too complicated - over-baked pork chops with bbq sauce, baked macaroni and cheese, and beer bread. The bread was a little dark on the bottom and up one side, but I was able to slice it off and feed it to the dogs.

And now, I'm heading back into this writing project for my wonderful client who makes this job so much fun and blissfully stress-free.

Enjoy the Magic Crystal Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!