Thursday, May 10, 2012

31 Ways to Waste Time - Day 10

Ever heard of Found magazine? I love this thing. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a pretty nosy person. I admit it! I love knowing things. If you have a secret, please tell me what it is. I'm much too selfish to share it. Unless it's already common knowledge, like the notes in Found magazine.

Some of the notes are juicy gossip material - the stuff to inspire trashy romance covers. Here's a good example.


Some of the things they find are photographs, like this one.


There are lists of all types. This one makes me hope that whoever wrote it succeeded in achieving their goals.


I especially like some of the random doodles and scribblings, like this one.


And some notes are written to people that cause me to pray for the person who wrote the note, as well as the subject matter. This is one such note.


Although in this case, my prayer for this mom would be more along the lines of this....


Have you found anything that's worth sharing? If so I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!